- Checking and responding to emails.
- Visiting properties to take photos and measurements.
- Engaging directly with clients via email, phone and in person.
- Preparing home staging quotes for clients and following up with clients.
- Managing projects – client meetings, sourcing items, organizing installs, client correspondence, meeting deadlines, etc.
- Contacting vendors/suppliers to source products for staging projects.
- Pull together and complete home staging projects quickly and effectively.
- Direct movers to which furniture is to be loaded for staging project at warehouse and where to unload furniture and accessories on site.
- Completing de-stages (removal of home staging projects).
- Greeting customers, answering phones and providing general information about our company and processes.
- Assist with customer service in warehouse when required.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
- 2-3 years’ experience in home staging, interior decorating, set decorating, and/or visual merchandising (as it directly relates to interior furnishings and décor).
- Possess the experience and ability to independently pull a home staging project, from start-to-finish with tight deadlines.
- Possess knowledge and understanding of furniture scale, measurements and space planning! This is a fast-paced environment so quick thinking and planning is imperative.
- Must possess excellent time management and project management skills.
- Must be physically able to stage, which consists of moving and lifting for extended periods of time.
- Detail oriented with strong communication and organizational skills.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Sketch-up, Adobe Suite (Photoshop) an asset.
- Must be proficient in the English language (reading, writing and speaking).
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Access to a reliable vehicle preferred.
- Enthusiastic, positive, fun spirited and energetic!
- Available to work full-time, Monday to Friday (9am – 5pm) with flexibility to start early and stay late, on occasion, as well as work a random weekend when required.
- Wages negotiable, depending on experience.
We thank everyone who applies, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Permanent
We are following all WorkSafeBC protocols and standards.