Home Ingredients is hiring! We are one of the leading home staging and furniture rental companies in Vancouver. We are seeking an individual with exceptional home staging and styling skills to fill a full-time position. We do not take ourselves too seriously, but we do take the job seriously, so we are looking for the right fit.
- Visiting properties to take photos and measurements.
- Engaging directly with clients via email, phone, and in person.
- Managing projects from conception to completion. Including but not limited to client meetings, sourcing items, organizing installs, and client correspondence.
- Pull together and complete home staging projects quickly and effectively, based on set timelines.
- Assist with the scanning, preparation, and organization of stages with the assistance of the customer service team.
- Assist and direct movers to which furniture is to be loaded for staging project at the warehouse and where to unload furniture and accessories on-site.
- Set up and install furniture, accessories, and art on project sites.
- Load up and move smaller furniture pieces, bins, and accessories as required on stage and destage projects.
- Preparing home staging quotes for clients and following up with clients.
- Checking and responding to emails.
- Completing de-stages (removal of home staging projects).
- Assist with customer service and warehouse tasks as and when required.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Must have a creative mindset and have the ability to problem solve and create visually appealing spaces.
- Have the ability to independently pull a home staging project, from start to finish within tight deadlines.
- Confident understanding of furniture scale, measurements, and space planning.
- Strong organizational skills – This is a fast-paced environment so quick thinking and planning are imperative.
- 2-3 years of experience in home staging, interior decorating, set decorating, and/or visual merchandising (as it directly relates to interior furnishings and décor).
- Must possess excellent time management and project management skills.
- Must be physically able to stage, which consists of moving and lifting for extended periods of time.
- Detail-oriented with strong communication and organizational skills.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Must be proficient in the English language (reading, writing, and speaking).
- Must possess a valid driver’s license. Access to a reliable vehicle is preferred.
- Enthusiastic, positive, fun-spirited, and energetic!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
Compensation: From $22.00 per hour (negotiable, depending on experience).
Benefits: Company events, Dental care, Extended health care, Life insurance, Paid time off
Schedule: 8-hour shift, Monday to Friday
All candidates are required to submit a Cover Letter and Resume with their application.
We thank everyone who applies, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.